Jon Carpenter, DirectorWelcome to the Department of Finance and OperationsThe mission of the Department of Finance and Operations is to ensure the long-term financial growth and sustainability of Saluda County Schools through the practice of fiscal integrity and sound financial management. Judicious administration of taxpayers' money will ensure production of maximum educational benefits at minimal cost.
Our Goal is to:
- Promote fiscal integrity and accountability.
- Provide protection of school funds and property.
- Receive, spend and account for school funds efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure adherence to legal requirements.
- Ensure the appropriate recording of financial data.
- Facilitate the reporting and transparency of financial data.
The Director of Finance and Operations oversees and provides leadership in all areas of finance including accounting, auditing, accounts payable, funding and budgets, grants, payroll, school activity accounts and procurement.
Jon Carpenter - Director of Finance and Operations firstname.lastname@example.orgTangie Coleman - Accounts Payable Coordinator email@example.comDebra Edwards - Payroll & Benefits Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.orgMelissa Gilliland - Finance Coordinator email@example.com